Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blog Entry #8: Aproach

I will be using Joseph Campell's  Monomyth and some archetypes of Pearson Heroic Archetypes to help me better understand the quest of Turin Turambar  in his quest to save Arda (earth) form the hands of Morgoth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be using Joseph Campell's monomyth and some archetypes of Pearson's Heroic Archetypes to help me better understand the adventures of James and the Giant peach.More else I want to follow Campell's mono myth and to better understand the read use some general symbology according to the situations. Finally I want to use some interpretations of Jung and Freud regarding developmental psychology, the mind and phases of development in children.

No comments:

Post a Comment